Please pray for my family member who is ill

Loving God,

I come before you tonight to lift up in prayer my step mother Barbara who is suffering from pneumonia. Lord, she has borne a heavy cross for the last six months as she has lost a breast to cancer, endured many rounds of chemo, and followed that with radiation treatements. Dear Lord she is a wonderful example of someone who puts all their trust in You as she has a very positive and inspirational attitude despite all the pain and medical treatment she has been through. Lord, this has also been very difficult for my father as he has been very worried about her for many years due to her diabetes and now this latest development has caused him to become somewhat depressed. Lord, I ask for the healing power of Jesus to be with dear Barbara if that be your Holy and perfect will and also for improvement in the mental health of my father who is charged with ministering to Barbara and she needs him at his best. I trust in You Lord and know that you love Barbara and my Dad unconditionally. Please help me to be a good son and support the family in this time of duress. Thank you Lord for the many blessings in our lives and thank you for the gift of a loving family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name please hear and grant this heartfelt pray of oue good and generous brother. He prays so often, so faithfully, and so kindly for others, please now grant his prayers for his stepmother Barbara and his Dad.

Please flood this family with Your healing and loving kindness.

Holding you all in my prayers.

Praying for Barbara.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for Barbara and your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Barbara and your father.

Praying for your intentions and for those of your family. May His peace come upon you and your family in your time of need.

Paul

Praying very hard for her complete recovery!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your step mother and your family

Father, in the name of Jesus please grant Your healing and blessing to Barbara and her husband. Please flood Your kindest blessings on this family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God,

I come before you again tonight to ask for your blessing and mercy for my step mother Barbara in healing her pneumonia and comforting her recovery from cancer treatments. Please also strengthen my father as he ministers to her.

I also wish to lift up thanks and praise for the wonderful support and loving prayers from all my dear friends in Christ on this forum. These folks are a true set of selfless and humble prayer warriors and they have been the face of your beloved son Jesus to my family in these prayers. Please bless and keep each one in the palm of your hand.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

**Our Father
**Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

HAIL MARY Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Loving God,

I come before you again tonight to ask for your blessing and mercy for my step mother Barbara in healing her pneumonia and comforting her recovery from cancer treatments. Please also strengthen my father as he ministers to her.

I also wish to lift up thanks and praise for the wonderful support and loving prayers from all my dear friends in Christ on this forum. These folks are a true set of selfless and humble prayer warriors and they have been the face of your beloved son Jesus to my family in these prayers. Please bless and keep each one in the palm of your hand.

Amen.

This is very sad- I pray for your family and that all will be restored to health and prosperity.

Praying for Barbara and your family…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.