Please pray for my family

It has been a couple of months since I posted here. I want to ask again for prayers for my family. We have been trying to sell our home since March. We have had a lot of people look, but so far no one has made an offer.

My biggest concern is the damage all of this could do to our relationship. It is extremely emotional and stressful. I feel like there is a lot of bickering and disagreement going on.

So I guess the request is essentially this. Pray that my family will stay strong and that this won’t do any damage, and that the house will sell soon so that we can do a better job of serving God and each other.

God Bless you all!

Eliza

I will say a prayer for your house to sell, and for your family during this stressful time. Hang in there, it will sell! The last time I sold a house we put it on the Market around St. Patrick’s Day. We had a lot of lookers, but no offers until my kids had already started back to school in Sept. Yet, we accepted the offer and we were in our new house by Thanksgiving. It took about 8 months and I will have to say it was a long eight months. Just keeping the house clean for showings was so hard. Prayers for you! :slight_smile: :gopray2: Did you think of St. Joseph? I did appeal to him while selling…

God grant that Eliza’s angel will find the buyer for the house. Angel, you want the best for Eliza and her marriage, please search out the right buyer.
If Pope John the 23rd could send his angel ahead to prepare the ground before negociating with someone, I think we can ask our angels to help.St (Padre) Pio was adamant about this possibility and encouraged others to send their angels to him when prayer was needed. A couple of girls tried to test this and sent their angels on and off all night to him. Though there had been no correspondence, the next time he saw the girls he gently scolded them that he hadn’t been able to sleep a wink with their angels coming and going all night. “Do you think your Angels are as disobedient as you are?” he quipped.

Eliza please God you will sell the house soon, and please God you and your husband will better cpe with the undeniable stress of moving hom.
God’s kindest blessings to you, Trishie

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for your house to sell.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Thanks to all for prayers! I know they have helped already, as my anxiety level has dropped considerably.

Fitz–I have St. Joseph on the diningroom table as a reminder to pray for his assistance everyday.

God Bless you All!

Eliza

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I’ll remember your intentions in my prayers.

I Will Pray To St. Joseph For Your Intentions
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.