Please pray for my family

Last week on September 12th marked the one year anniversary of my brother in heaven. He was 27, an identical twin, a wonderful brother and son. He died in a motorcycle accident caused by another person. :frowning:
After one year the pain still feels so fresh and feels like it just happened. My brother (his twin) is especially having a rough time and I pray that he seeks the help he needs to get his feelings out.
I’ve been having a rough time because I tend to face my feelings head on but my family seems to always want to distract me when I’m feeling sad. I tell them to please let me feel out the feelings and emotions I have because I don’t want to avoid it. Please pray for my family and I that we continue to peel the layers of the onion of grief and help work through our loss.
Also, I have recently been able to forgive the lady who caused the accident and have been praying for her since. She is just as much as a victim as my family. Please pray that she works through her sadness and pain just as my family does the same.

:hug1:

Praying for you and your family as you grieve the loss of your brother. May God have mercy on his soul and bring peace to your hearts.

Also praying for the woman who caused the accident. How wonderful that you have forgiven and are praying for her – your actions are definitely a reflection of God’s love!

Praying for you Jennifer. :gopray:

Praying very hard for your family!

:amen:

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jennifer, God has blessed you with wisdom and compassion, even to the forgiveness and prayer for the woman who cause your brother’s death. Jennifer I lost my brother David in a crash in 2002 and know how painful it can be so my heart goes to you and your family. I ask God to help the members of your family to deal healthily with the loss each of you feels.

God bless you, love, Trishie

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.