Please pray for my family

I would very much like to ask you to please pray for my family. Like so many we are currently experiencing “life” hardships. We are for from destitute, just extremely strapped for cash. Our problem is we are faced with many unexpected expenses. I had a tire blow out two weeks ago and we’re going to have to replace all four asap to the tune of $600+. Currently driving on a used tire that I bought for $20.00. Then yesterday out of the blue our well water pump went out, I am just hoping and desperately praying that this does not cost and arm and leg. Any prayers for our situation will be GREATLY appreciated!

Praying for your family.Our Lord does care about our daily lives and will make a way when there seems to be no way.Peace

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for you and your family…

Jesus Your family struggled as Joseph tried to set up his carpentry business as a refugee in Egypt, then again when he had to begin again after the move to Nazareth. Please have compassion on this family in their financial struggles. It’s hard, Jesus, the struggle in this world for so many people. So many are suffering financial difficulties. Please hear and grant the prayers of this family and flood Your graces upon them. Thank You, Jesus

Thank you all so very much!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for you and your family.

:gopray:

LORD Jesus
Help UR Children.

Praying very hard for your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.