Please pray for my family

Hello Everyone!

Please keep my family in your prayers. There is a lot of fighting between us and our teenage daughter lately! I am trying the calm, not angry approach. It isn’t working so well. :shrug:

I am praying a lot for peace. My husband is an atheist who grew up catholic. My daughter does not know if she believes in God or not. My little however, are a different story! :wink:

Please pray for peace in my family.

Kayla

Dear St. Monica, troubled wife and mother, many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime. Yet, you never despaired or lost faith. With confidence, persistence, and profound faith, you prayed daily for the conversion of your beloved husband, Patricius,and your beloved son, Augustine; your prayers were answered. Grant Kayla that same fortitude, patience, and trust in the Lord. Intercede for me, dear St. Monica, that God may favorably hear my plea for Kayla’s husband’s and daughter’s conversion. Please bring them back to our loving Lord, Jesus Christ and grant Kayla’s family the grace to accept His Will in all things, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.Amen.

Praying for peace in your family.

Dear Lord,

Look over this family and help them to find Your Love and Peace. Send them the grace they need to preserve their family and help them to love one another with the love of Jesus. Help them to see Jesus in one another.

Kayla I ask Jesus to help you with all these troubles.
Jesus please give Your loving presence and graces to this family, that they will live gospel love in their lives. Please restore to faith those who have lost faith or are wavering, and protect the faith of those who still beleive in Kayla’s family.

Thank You, Jesus

Loving God,

Please send your calming and healing presence through the Holy Spirit to guide and lead this family in their daily lives. Your son Jesus never returned evil for evil and absorbed all the distain, challenges, scourging, mistrust of people from His village, and even death on a cross without engaging in retribution or angry behavior. Please help you son’s example inspire this family and all families to work through problems and tensions with love and mutual respect. Our children look to us for the way and please strengthen and give these parents courage and fortitude to lead this family in the right way. It is so very challenging and difficult to be a consistent follower of yours and not fall into these traps on a daily basis - all of your people have this struggle. Please bless this family and help them find respectful ways of expressing concerns and changing expectations with one another, and forgive them when they lapse and help them to continue to improve and gain the trust and build the credibility with one another each day.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I will remember you and your family in my prayers today.

Praying for you and your family

Thank you all so much for all of the prayers. I know that things will get better!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep them coming on. My 15yoD has a 16yo friend who tried to tell us what to do in regards to when we discipline her and I had to talk to girl’s mom. Told my DD she needed a break from this girl for a few weeks. And needless to say the friend now hates us. We have know the girl for years and her family and am sorry to see this happening. I am going to leave things alone and pray that she will eventually see the light. :frowning:

Please pray for peace to be restored. I told her I forgive her and we hope that she is doing well. I didn’t really know what else to do.:shrug:

Kayla

Dear Lord
Please hold Kayla and her family close to your heart.
She is weighed down under the burden of her trials and sufferings.
Give her the patience, understanding and right words to deal with her teenage daughter. As you well remember the teenage years are a difficult and trying time. Please help her husband to see the light and return to the fold. We know you are waiting for him with open arms. Please renew her strength and her courage,
while she rests in Your Presence.
Permit her to lay down her cross in Your Sacred Heart,
for only Your infinite goodness can sustain her and her family;
only Your love can help her bear her cross;
only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.
be her hope and her refuge.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the requested peace

Praying very hard for peace in your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.