Please pray for my family!

Please pray for my family! I am currently in the process of converting (that is, I’m Roman Catholic by conviction, not by baptism YET). My pentecostal family is very much anti-catholic. While my parents and siblings are not extremely anti-catholic in my presence, one of my ‘best’ friends, my cousin told me it was demonic and was full of empty rituals. My Dad thinks that the Holy Eucharist is blasphemy and idolatry. God only knows what else they think in their hearts. My family from my uncles side (that includes my cousin) denies the Most Holy Trinity. Please pray my family’s souls!

Yours,

Jonathan

Dear Father in Heaven please bless both Jonathan and his entire family that they may come to terms with Jonathan’s conversion to Catholicism. In Christ’s name. Amen.

Jonathan there is probably not a lot you can do to change the opinions of your family and friends, so just work on yourself because you can at least do something about that. I pray that you won’t be discouraged by the attitudes of others. Lovely to see that you are on your way to becoming a true Catholic.

God Bless you,

Rove

Praying for you and your family.:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Merciful Heavenly Father,

Please be with atrandomdutch and family and may this conversion be a beacon of light and love to the rest of this family.

Amen.

**:bible1:
“But Jesus said unto them,
A prophet is not without honour,
but in his own country,
and among his own kin,
and in his own house.” **
Mark 6:4

You are experiencing a very normal . . . and difficult . . . life experience . . . that most Christians . . . *not just Catholics *. . . experience when God leads them into **His **new spiritual territories **He **has planned for their individual souls . . . and their family members are in different places in their walk with God . . . Just remember to keep your eyes on . . . God alone . . . and don’t allow yourself to be distracted by those around you who are in a different spiritual place in their lives . . . pray for them yes . . . but take care to keep learning and growing **in the Lord **. . . and perhaps . . . by God’s Grace . . . in due season they will see more of the light you see . . .

*Don’t look back . . . only look forward . . . *

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]:gopray:
Father,
You open the Kingdom of Heaven
to those born again by water and the Spirit.
Increase Your Gift of Love in us.
May all, who have been freed from sins in baptism,
receive all that You have promised.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son,
who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
One God, for ever and ever. Amen.[/INDENT]
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

God bless . . .
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . Holy Mary, Mother of God+
. . . pray for these souls+
. . . thank You Lord+
[/RIGHT]

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not
into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and
at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying hard for you to stand by your convictions and for the Holy Spirit to guide and protect youl

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.