Please pray for my family

Would you please remember our family in your prayers? We have moved across the country for a job in the last year. Since then, we feel that this company had deceived my husband about the position and cut all his promised commission which would have been significant. So, not only did we move away from friends and family, but are struggling to make ends meet, especially because we are still have a mortgage back home. This is causing strain on our family, as well as depression for both of us. My husband has applied for a job back there that would be great for us as far as pay, security, and location. Please pray for us for all of these things, especially for the job!
Thank you! God Bless!

May the Lord bless you and your family. You are in my prayers!

I will be praying for you and your family…

Please help Pegelmom dear Blessed Mary.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

Holy God I ask you to bless this lovely family. Please hear our prayers that they may overcome the crosses they have to bare and continue walking towards your will. Give them peace dear God.

Amen

Praying for your family. God Bless.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.