Please pray for my family.

Please pray for my family. My daughter has a toddler and the choices she has been making lately have brought my family extreme stress, worry and anxiety. It is affecting my entire family and I feel as though the only hope I have left is prayer. My faith is the one thing that has kept me from losing my mind.

Thank you.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee! Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Hail Holy Queen of Peace, please bring peace onto this family which has been suffering from the poor choices of a little one. May your love them touch them and leave them happily placid!
Amen.

Praying for wisdom for your daughter to make good life choices and for the restoration of harmony in your family.

For the intentions of nanad, her family, her daughter, and her grandchild, please intervene in accordance with the will of Your Father, Dear Lord. Help the entire family work together to let their love for You radiate as a beacon to others. Please bring them resolution and peace, committment and devotion to Your Sacred Heart.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Michael, gird in battle for this family! St. Dymphna, bring ease to this family! St. Jude, help this impossible situatoin! By your intercessions and the intercessions of the rest of the saints in heaven, may this family know the joy of serving Our Dear Lord in their thoughts, words, and deeds.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! Do Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, Thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear NanaD

As a fellow nana, I am very sensitive to your concerns. These are very troubling times. I pray for you and your family from the depths of my heart.

I pray Lord, heavenly Father, surround this family with your holy angels to protect and do battle against the evil principalities that attempt to disrupt and harm this family. I pray that their stress and anxiety be replaced with Your love and peace. Please send your Holy Spirit to enlighten and influence the decisions of these young parents. Place always a barrier of angelic protection around this family. I pray in the name of your precious Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father please bless nanad's heart-felt prayers for her daughter and her granddaughter.
Please let all in their lives become as You would have them be. In Jesus' name

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying hard.

I entrust your family to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help your daughter to make better choices and to be a good Catholic, and help you to persevere in faith. Amen.

Angels and Saints, please pray nanad's family.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

In prayer for this family

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you so very much for your prayers and support. After reading some of the other prayer requests I feel guilty asking for help. Others problems seem so much larger than mine. I just keep having faith and trust.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.