Please pray for my family

Bad things have happened. I am having trouble coping, I am struggling with trusting God. Please pray for my children, and for myself that I may help them.

I am feeling very alone in this. Any aknowledgement of my post being read, and prayers being made would be deeply appreciated. Consider this your act of charity for today.

Nobody,

You are somebody and you are not alone. You and your family are in my prayers at this moment, and I will remember you each day as I finish my novena to St Therese.

Thank you very much, dulcissima. God bless you.

Nobody,

I am sorry for the problem you and your family are going through. You are in my prayers.

Praying, hon.

I will pray for you and your family. Do you want to tell us what happened? We do care.

Thank you, MSgirl, Mommy and Shirley. I know you care, but I don’t want to talk about what happened, thank you for the offer, though. God bless you.

That’s okay. I wish you the best.

I went through a hard time about ten years ago. Bad things happened to me. I felt so distraught for so long. Hang in there. You can get through it. Pray like crazy! Get professional help if you feel hopeless, a therpist, psychologist. Various professionals held my hand so to speak during my hard times and it was very helpful.

nobody I will pray for you and your family

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.