Please pray for my father and my family

Hello, everyone.

My father and mother have fought in their marriage for years. They would fought over a number of issues over the years. He has become so depressed that he seems to have come to think that no one in our family loves him. But I know that we do deep inside. This problem has gotten bigger by going into my brothers. My brothers seem to have gotten into a mood or something that we just rebel against him and he get angry tjat like any father would but my father just seems like a different person, it just seems like that to me. And we fight with our father at times that I just want to escape it all someway. Like just the other day my brother said no to my
father to take him to a store to buy beer. He was already drunk and he got so mad that he hit my brother in such a way, it just was not right! Although he had a right to be mad but of was still not right what he did! Many problems like this have happened, while he was drinked and I believe with some while he was not drunk. But still please pray for him and all of us.

Thank you and God bless,

Art321

Hi Art,
Boy! Sounds like you have some problems. It’s good that you ask for prayer. I will be praying for you and your father and the rest of your family. Prayer for peace & faith & love to prevail in your home. :slight_smile:
You may need to be thinking about talking to a counsler; like at school or a priest at church.
Lord Jesus please bless & heal this family.
Agatina

Now I understand why you posted the pray for family thread that I pray on each day.
Feeling unloved won’t make your father’s behaviour better, only worse, so I ask God that the members of your family find wise yet loving little ways to reassure him that he is loved.
I ask God to help to solve the problems in your family. I ask God also to prevent your brothers from hardening their hearts against your father or they too will be difficult husbands and fathers.
I ask God to surround your family with His light and love

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying for your family

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Amen

praying very hard

Praying for your Father and your family

Lord,
we ask for Your generous and loving touch, be given these, the members of Art’s family.That Art, and his father, mother, and brother be sent Your mercy and healing of body, mind and soul. That Art’s father be given healing of body, mind and soul. That Art’s father vow to give up drinking, so that he may not fly into rages, and hurt the one’s he loves most. His wife and sons’. May Art and his family find healing, compassion, and freedom from every anxiety.
To You we pray O Lord, Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee!
Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus,
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

still praying

*****[FONT=“Verdana”]*****Lord, watch over all families. Encourage them. Give them hope. Keep their families together. Protect these families from violence.

In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.