Please pray for my father in the hospital with pneumonia

my mom called me today and told my my father is in the hospital with pneumonia. He is 71 years old with a history of lung illness. Please keep him in your prayers.
God bless all of you!
Maria Rose:

Will remember your dad in my prayers at Mass.

Your dad is in my prayer, Maria Rose.

So sorry to hear about your dad. I will remember him and your mom and you in my rosary to night. Gid bless you all!!!

Praying for your father.

Father, fill this man’s lungs with your healing power! Amen.

Prayers and Intercessions

Christ, through whom his Father’s glory shines, enlightens us by his word. With love we pray to him:

• King of eternal glory, hear us.
    Blessed are you – our faith comes from you and leads us to you as its fulfilment:
    you have called us out of the shadows into your wonderful light.
    You opened the eyes of the blind and made the deaf hear:
    help us when we do not believe.
    Lord, may we remain always in your love:
    let us never be separated.
    Make us resist temptation, and when troubles come, give us endurance:
    but when things go well for us, may we remember to give you thanks.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, remember the new covenant, which has been sealed with the blood of the Lamb.
May your people receive forgiveness for their sins
and move ever forward towards redemption.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Prayers for your father. :gopray:

thank you for your prayers. Haven’t heard anything new. I will keep you posted. God love you!

Jesus,

we pray for this sick man that in this his old age, he has been given to knowledge of You and love of You. We ask for his healing and ultimately for Your Divine Mercy on him and each of us.

We thank you for Your Love and Your Mercy, Amen.

I’m praying for you father, Maria Rose.

Your father is in my prayers…

Dear friends,
I talked to my dad and mom this morning.
My father had a bronchioscopy yesterday in which the doctors washed and drained his bronchia. After the procedure he collapsed and his heart stopped dead. The doctors had to recucitate him and restabilize him. Thank God Allmightyy he made it. He is very weak and has great difficulty breathing . There are no test results as of yet. I am very worried about him. Please continue to storm the heavens for him.
Thank you so much.
Maria Rose:(

:byzsoc:Praying for your father, and for your whole family, dealing with this…:byzsoc::byzsoc:

Hi All,
thank you so much for your prayers.
My father has been placed in the isolation unit. it turns out , he has a streptochochol bacteria infection (contagious). My mom has to be dressed up in scrubs and mouth protection to go see him. we’re still not sure how long he’ll need to stay. I’ll keep you posted.
God love you.

I will continue to keep your parents in my prayers… God can heal all!!

Praying.

:blessyou:

Will keep your father in prayer…along with you and family and friends at this trying time
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gif JMJ

Hi everyone,
My Dad is still in isolation and managing okay. He is not eating well and the docs are checking if all his blood values are okay. Please continue your prayers.
God love you and bless you all!

May the comforting and healing mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, which surpasses all understanding, be with him and with those who love him. We ask this in the name of Christ, our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.