Please pray for my Father who has no faith

Please pray for my dad Peter. He is an atheist/agnostic. Please pray so that he is drawn towards Christ so that he may accept Him into his live.

Thank you very much beforehand!

In Christ,
~G

May the love of our Lord be with him, that he might feel it and know that God is there for him.

You have given us grace at this time to offer You a common prayer together and have promised that when two or three are gathered together in Your name, that You will grant their requests; fulfill, Lord, the prayers of Your servants for Peter and his conversion, which is for the families welfare, grant him the knowledge of Your truth in this world and life everlasting in the world to come. Amen.

Praying

Thank you very much! You are very kind! :slight_smile:

In Christ,
~G

Dear G…will keep your father, Peter, in prayer. May The Lord grant him that wondrous gift of Faith…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_7.gifJMJ

:crossrc:

I will pray for your father…

I pray for you father to have the love of God poured upon him in such a way that he cannot deny it for anything other than what it is. God enter the mind, heart, and soul of this man, In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

St Peter, interceed with your prayers for this man who carries your name, that he may come to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for Peter, that his heart may be softened, & that he may be enlightened by the light of faith in your Son, Jesus, Who is the Light that lighteth all men.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.