Please pray for my father

who was diagnosed with cancer yesterday-- and for my mother and our family. We are all still in shock. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Lord Make haste to help me today…where are the prayers,PLEASE pray with me today . thank you.

Lord, I pray for chris's Father just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.

Lord, please help this family out in these great times of need.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you phoenix, jsaldar and rossco(will keep you in my daily prayers).

chris

Lord, please heal Chris’ father in accordance with your holy and perfect will. May your will be done in his life with no obstacles to your will. Grant him and his family courage, strength, patience and peace. Mother Mary, I recommend this family to you. Please help them to carry their crosses courageously, patiently and lovingly. If it would please our heavenly father, obtain from him for Chris’ father a complete healing. Amen.

Ave Maria,
gratia plena.
Dominus tecum.

Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris,
Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen.

Thank you and God bless you both, ready and khalid.
chris

Lord, in your abudnant mercy heal Chris from his cancer and comfort his family in this difficult time. Amen.

:gopray:
Chris, may Angels watch over your dad.

Thank you so much LumenGent and Roselilly I really appreciate you joining my family in this prayer.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

chris

God our Father, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in
illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brother, the father of Chris. May all
who suffer pain, illness, or disease realize that they have been chosen to be saints
and know that they are joined to Christ in His suffering for the salvation of the world.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Amen
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Praying for your father and the whole family. May the Lord's grace and peace be your strength during this difficult time ...

Jesus, King of Divine Mercy. We trust in You!

Thank you reindeer, fan of francis and amiciel for your prayers they are so appreciated. God bless you.

You’re most welcome, chris.
Your father continues to be in my prayers.

:signofcross:

Continuing to pray for your Father -

Jesus, King of Divine Mercy. We trust in You!

Praying for your father and your family ...

Thank you Passion Flower and those who continue praying, this week we will be scheduling appointments to find out what the prognosis is. I am so scared. Fear of the unknown. Thanks to all of you—I can feel your prayers working and the grace of God keeping me from totally losing it. Prayer works.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.