Please Pray for My Father....

My father recently had a foot and ankle rebuilt for the 2nd time in two years. He's generally a very, very active 60-something...but mostly immobile due to the 1st surgery fail & the two recoveries.

Please pray for his pain to be lessened, continued patience & peace of mind.

Thanks so much for your prayers.

Be assured of my prayers for your dear father.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Amen.

May your father's recovery be swift and painless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

Lord, in accord with the Father's merciful will, place your ever-healing hand on seeking4ever's father, that he might be healed well of his ankle operation and maintain a healthy lifestyle, as a sign of the eternal healing you bestow on our souls. Grant ministering angels to help him and all those who are tried by this occasion. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for healing and a return to fitness for your father.

Angels and saints, please join us in praying for seeking4ever's father.

Father please bless seeking4ever's father to fully recover from his corrective surgery.
Please give him ease and peace.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father in Jesus' Name please bless seeking4ever's father to fully recover his mobility and health

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.