Please pray for my fiance and me

He got laid off and we can’t get married until one of us has a stable job. He’s a great worker but the job market here is horrible. I have just received my degree and can’t even find a job. We’ve been trying really hard and there’s just nothing out there. The other thing is come October Dad can’t afford me anymore…I feel bad enough that he’s been paying for my insurance all this time anyway. This isn’t an emergency yet…but I’m getting ulcers just worrying that it’ll turn into one real fast. So please pray for us…I know that’s all it will take to make everything better.

Jesus please give Your blessing and support for this young couple. Times are difficult Jesus, but please guide this couple to work that allows them to provide for a hopeful and happy future.
I will keep you both in prayer. Please take good care of yourself…Trishie

praying for you both and that the good Lord will lead you both to where he wants you to be.

Praying for you and your fiance that Christ will give you his peace and resolve your difficulties.

You are both in my prayers.

Prayers promised that God’s will be done in your lives.

Will remember you in my prayers…

Praying that the Lord will guide you out of your difficult times, love…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.