Please pray for my friend and her daughter

Well, mostly for her daughter, who has been seriously ill now for several weeks. She had gotten better–or seemed to–but then developed a bad infection that put her back in the hospital. So if you would please, pray for her healing, and for some rest and comfort for her mom who is, understandably, a basket case.

thanks.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer our intentions for the healing of dear daughter in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her and reduce the anxiety and worry that dear mother feels as a result of her daughter’s condition. Lord, we offer the following prayer for this family:

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you.
Allow Your healing Hand to heal me.
Touch my soul with Your compassion for others;
touch my heart with Your courage
and infinite Love for all;
touch my mind with Your Wisdom,
and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise.
Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs,
and help me to lead others to You by my example.

Most loving Heart of Jesus,
bring me health in body and spirit
that I may serve You with all my strength.
Touch gently this life which you have created,
now and forever.

Amen.

Author: Priests & Brothers of the Sacred Heart at the Sacred Heart Monastery in Hales Corners, WI, USA

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer our intentions for the healing of dear daughter in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her and reduce the anxiety and worry that dear mother feels as a result of her daughter’s condition. Lord, we offer the following prayer for this family:

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

now and forever.

Amen.

*Author: Priests & Brothers of the Sacred Heart at the Sacred Heart Monastery in Hales Corners, WI, USA *

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

now and forever.

Amen.

*Author: Priests & Brothers of the Sacred Heart at the Sacred Heart Monastery in Hales Corners, WI, USA *

Lord, I pray for Kristie’s friend and her friend’s daughter. Grant healing and strength to the daughter and comfort to the mother. Bless them with strong faith, hope, and love. May they receive an increase in these virtues every time they receive you in the Eucharist. May each grow in sanctity in leaps and bounds through the sufferings and illnesses they endure, born patiently with surrender to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed are thou, amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Our Father, who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.