please pray for my friend and her unborn child

I have the most wonderful, kind, thoughtful, caring and spiritual friend. She has had a very hard time sustaining a pregnancy and has been blessed to find herself pregnant again. Please pray for her and her baby that they will make it through healthy and safe.
Thank you!

Praying for the health of your friend and baby…

Praying for them both!

A prayer for a pregnant woman

Powerful is your intercession with God, Mary, for you are his mother. Tender , too, is your love for us, for you are our mother. Confidently , then, I come to you as a child, poor and needy, to seek your aid and protection. In every trial of motherhood, I beg your aid. For the grace of a happy delivery, I come to you. For your holy assistance in guarding and directing each tiny soul with which God entrusts me, I call to you. In every sorrow that comes to me in my motherhood, I confide in you.

That I may have strength to bear cheerfully all the pains and hardships of motherhood, I lean on you. That the sweetness of motherhood may not through my neglect be embittered in later years by pains of regret, I trust in you.
That the will of God may always be fulfilled in me through each act of my motherhood, little and great, I beg your aid. Never forsake me dear Mother, my hope, my consolation, my confidence, and my trust, but ever be at my side to aid and protect me, your needy child. Amen.
Mother of Love, of Sorrow, and of Mercy, Pray for us!

They are in my prayers. God Bless.

Praying…

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please bless this mother with a safe pregnacy and a healthy, happy baby. May this mother grow in trust of you and be completely abandoned to your merciful love. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hitler prays for your unborn child k?

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Mother Mary please pray for the welfare and happiness of this mother and her child.
Jesus please keep them safe.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

You were so good and kind to grant a child to Abraham and Sarah in their old age when no one thought it possible and the same to Zechariah and Elizabeth. You opened the barren wombs of so many others. Please we all beseech you to grant a healthy and fruitful pregnancy to the friend of Agflorio so that your glory may be magnified, so that yet another servant unto your kingdom will be born into this world, and so that many will be inspired unto conversion and faith in you. Please grant this through Christ Jesus our Lord whose birth among us and for us was the greatest miracle ever known prior to his resurrection. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, now and forever. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be - world without end. Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.