Please pray for my friend Benedict

My Dear Brothers & sisters:

Please pray for my friend & brother in Christ, Benedict, who has Pulmonary Hypertension, which was discovered in the past 2 weeks. His Cardiologists & Pulmonologists have conducted tests to see how far advanced Benedict's condition is, what the cause is & what they can do about it. Benedict & his Doctors should be getting the results back on the 8th. Until then, There's not much they can do but pray.

Benedict has been studying for Ordination to the Priesthood in the ACA/TAC (Diocese of the West - Washington). He's a good man.

Please pray that Benedict will be healed of the constriction or stiffening of the Arteries and Arterioles in his Lungs which is causing this Pulmonary Hypertension. Please pray the Lord will alleviate the tiredness and fatigue Benedict is feeling every day as a result of not getting enough Oxygen. And, Please pray this Godly man will be able to make it to the Sacred Priesthood so he can glorify and praise God by offering up "The Sacrifice of Praise and Thanksgiving".

Thank you.

Your Brother & Servant In Christ, Michael

Heavenly Father,

Please touch Benedict in a very special way. We know that you are the great physician. Heal his body.

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Good Lord remember Benedict in his time of need. Go to his aid and heal him. Touch him and he shall be healed. Thou who created all things and know all things, grant him his hearts desire to serve you here on earth. Yet thy will be done forever. Amen

Praying hard.

Michael, I am praying for your friend …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please heal Benedict and grant him the grace of becoming one of your holy priests. Help him to get enough oxygen so he doesn’t have to feel so fatigued and please help him keep spiritually strong in faith, hope and love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.