Please pray for my friend Frank S

Frank is a very kind a decent man who was involved in a terrible accident two days ago. Please pray for him, his family and medical staff that they be guided in all their thoughts and actions by our Lord, Jesus Christ who’s love is victorious against all.

Praying for Frank’s recovery …

Thank you for your prayers. Frank suffered a severe head trauma. I’ve been told that the prognosis isn’t good, however, I remain hopeful. I’ve personally been involved, as an attorney, in a guardianship case where the ward was supposed to have died within a week and six months later I attended a court hearing where his civil rights were restored. No joke.

Praying hard for Frank S.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Lord, please restore Frank S to full health, if this is your Holy Will. May he keep strong in faith, hope and love, and not let anything separate himself from you. May he be abandoned to Your Merciful Love full of confidence in Your Merciful Love. Amen.

Many thanks for your prayers!

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servant Frank for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. Sadly Frank passed away this weekend. He is survived by his three sisters and his funeral will be this Wednesday. It is difficult for me to believe that he is gone and I struggle to understand how this could have happened. He was hit by an elderly woman who shouldn’t have been driving and then she fled the scene. She needs our prayers too. Peace, Glen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.