Please pray for my friend he is undergoing a crisis of faith

A good friend of mine is undergoing a crisis of faith right now and I need your prayers. To protect his privacy I will only refer to him by his initials, KM. It came as a complete surprise to me because just a month ago he was with me attending a visit to a local seminary. we were discussing his discernment, he was discerning a call to the priesthood. When we spoke last night he was telling me that he was having his doubts about the presence of Christ in the Eucharist. He told me he was going to speak to the vocations director today and I am worried for him. please join me in prayer. Today is the feast of Our Lady’s immaculate conception. please take the time today to pray for Our Lady’s intercession today and help lift this young man in prayer. At this point I have talked to him and he seems more lost and confused than anything else. please pray the holy spirit gives him wisdom to help him in this difficult time. thank you.

I’m praying for him.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Spirit please fill this young man with healing and faith. Give him confidence in The Eucharistic Sacrifice and Sacrament. Help Gabriel to support him where he needs, and guide those who advice and instruct these young men.

Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Therese of the Child Jesus, please send His Grace to aid the Faith of this child of yours.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hi Gabriel,

There once was a priest whom I admired greatly who publicly confessed during a sermon to running away from the priesthood three times and feeling suicidal. He also expressed that at one time, while he was a priest, he doubted the Real Presence. Humility brought him back to knock on the rectory door and ask to be let back in, and faith the size of a mustard seed as well as the solidity of a Catholic teaching kept him alive. Again … this priest turned out to be, IMHO, quite a commendable one. I especially recall an excellent sermon he gave that Purgatory Is Real. So what I’m saying is, there’s hope for your friend. :slight_smile:

Praying …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May God Grant your friend strength and wisdom.

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amnogst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy mary mother of God pray fo us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

I know with the Lord nothing is impossible. when i was his age, I was going through a phase where I lost my faith. I was quite cynical about it too. I thank the Lord for correcting me. it would take too long to explain in a single post but I know with great certainty that it was Our Lady’s intercession which caused me to abandon my selfishness in this regard. I don’t know if he will be the same way. I am praying it wont take him as long as it did for me to “snap out of this”.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying

What a great week to spend saying prayers for those in need.

The Feast of the Immaculate Conception Monday

The Feast of St Juan Diego Tuesday

The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe Friday

Remembering your intention in this great week…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.