Please pray for my friend who is in the hospital

I have this wonderful friend, who is only 16 years old. She had to go to the hospital because she was having headaches and numbness.
Well, she got an MRI and she has a benign tumor in her brain, and she has a couple cysts that are causing some problems.
She has surgery tomorrow morning (That’s friday morning) and I ask that you PLEASE pray for her!

She’s a very good friend of mine, in fact all her family members are also friends of mine. Please pray that she gets better. And that God can help her and her family through it all.

Thank you, and God bless.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur daughter of her disease.
please read** Psalms 41 **

May the Lord bless you and comfort you and your friend. We pray for her healing and strength to overcome this trial.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

I will keep your Friend in my prayers. Must be a frightening time for her and the family.

Will pray for your friend…

+JMJTJ+

Your friend will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God Bless you +

Thank you all so much!

It almost seemed as if the prayers had taken effect quickly! I heard this morning that she did not have the surgery because she was getting better on her own.
However, I made some calls and found out that while yes, she did not have the surgery this morning, she still needs it.

It may happen tonight or tomorrow, I’m going to try to visit her tonight. I’ll see what’s going on then.

Please keep praying!

Thank you!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Jesus please be merciful to this girl and her family, and watch over her surgery and treatment, and restore her to health. Please grant her a full happy life, lived in Your love and grace.

Well, I went to visit her last night and she was doing rather well. She went home that night, but the next morning started vomiting and she couldn’t speak. Apparently it was a nerve issue that kept her from being able to talk.

They did the surgery today, and I’ll see her tomorrow after Mass if all goes as I expect it to.

I am very grateful for your prayers, and I am sure she is, too.

I will continue (and I invite anyone who is willing to do so as well) to pray that the tumor doesn’t grow and/or block off the drainage of fluid in her brain (again)

Thank you again! This means quite a lot to me

I thought I’d give a quick update here.
Even though its been a while.

The young lady had two shunts surgically inserted in her brain. It was rather serious actually. More serious that I had thought. When she couldn’t talk and was vomiting etc, it was VERY serious. apparently once that started, they only had a little while to get her to the hospital before she’d die. Luckily they got there in time and they performed the surgery.

She was doing well when I last saw her in the hospital. Of course I’ve seen her many times since then, and wonderfully its been at Church and other places! She’s walking around, singing, and doing everything normally!

Thank you all for your prayers!

I invite all who are willing to pray that the young lady is never bothered again by her brain tumor, and she’ll live a long, full life.

Finally, I publically thank God for His divine help!
Lord, I hope you read the CAF once in a while! :smiley:

Please, everyone.

Continue to pray for this young lady.

She is doing fine, but today she went to Portland to get another MRI. They wanted to see if there was any progress in getting the tumor to shrink.

Unfortunately, the tumor has grown. I don’t believe it grew a huge amount, but its definitely not shrinking.

Please pray for her.
I will continue to do so as well.

Thank you so much
God bless

Lord please grant our prayers for this young woman with such a serious illness. Please guide the doctors to give her treatment that will help to shrink the tumor. Please be with her and her loved ones as she battles in overcoming her illness. Thank You, Lord.

Praying very hard for her complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.