Please pray for my friend who's an Atheist

I made a friend, Wayne, over the summer and found out he’s an Atheist. We talked about religion and he believes religion is for the weak minded. He doesn’t believe in God since he can’t see God. I’m a Catholic and we both respect each others views.

This prayer intention is for my friend because I would like for him to have a chance to have his soul saved. Please pray for him to start believing.

I’ve never seen God but I’ve felt his presence before and have personally been healed from my sickness by God through the power of prayer.

Thank you.
:crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father in Jesus’ name please reveal Yourself to those like Wayne who honestly do not have faith but live caring, good lives.

Bless Your love in those who do not know You!
God, thank You for Your mercy for those who do not know You or who marginalise You! Thank You that many people receive Your love without knowing its source, yet still reflect Your goodness by their good intentions and kindness towards others.*

Each person will be individually and mutually precious to every one of us when we enter heaven. There we shall discover the true depths of divine love and the reality of our communion in You.

Thank You for sharing Your life with us, Your human creatures. Thank You for offering redemption and eternal happiness to us. Forgive and heal our failures to acknowledge Your love and to honour our benevolent Creator and Redeemer. 2001

*see Matthew 25:31-46.

Please know that I too believe in His holy spirit as it, along with the power of prayer has shown itself as evident in the past few short weeks!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.