Please pray for my friend

Please pray for Sarah. 39 with 3 children. She has been a nurse for 20 years and having lost both parents to Cancer she is now also battling breast cancer.
Sarah being Sarah phoned to tell me her situation and then apologised to me for having to tell me bad news.

Sarah lights up everyones day, Never still always doing and totally organised. A hugely warm and loving person.

Please help her with your prayers.

Thankyou.

God Bless you all.

Praying for Sarah…

Prayed for your friend Sarah…

God bless you.

Dear Lord, we pray for out friend in Christ. You in your goodness, please hold her closely to you, ever mindful of her smallest need.
Thank you in advance for answered prayers you are generous in your love and will not leave our sister alone. Amen

Praying for Sarah.

Praying for Sarah and her family during this difficult time.:gopray:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Sarah)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

I will remember Sarah in my prayers and daily Masses.
I ask St Therese whose mother Zelie suffered from breast cancer, and Zelie who was beatified by the Church in October, to intercede for Sarah

Praying for Sarah, her family and yourself.

I just wanted to say thanks.
To see that there are people all around the world who will step forward and pray for Sarah and her family and many others too, who are in need, without even meeting us is amazing.You are such fab people. It just really shows how much God is with us and why there is true hope for this troubled world of ours.

I cannot thank you all enough.

Kx :thankyou: :bowdown2:

Praying for Sarah :gopray2:

Praying very hard for Sarah!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.