Please pray for my friend

I have a teen named “G” in youth group that had a cyst removed this week. They had to take 1 inch deep out of his back. His recovery will take at least 2 weeks. He is really in alot of pain. Also please pray for Jessica and Ben’s baby that is not developing correctly and may not live. Her name is Hannah and she is due in September. Thanks so much for the prayers…

Praying very hard for them!

I ask You Lord to please relieve the pain of the incision area, and to help this young man to recover quickly as possible.

I ask Your help in every way possible for this couple and their baby.
May the Lord surround them with Your light and love

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

For all these intentions-

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Praying for full recovery and good health. Lord be with them as their wounds heal.

Lord, I pray for “G” and Hannah. Heal them and keep them safe from all harm. Bless them in a special way and make their suffering not so painful. Pour out your Spirit on them so that they experience your healing strength and peace. I pray “G” has a speedy recovery and Hannah grows healthily. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Lord God You gave life to these your most precious gifts. Let them recover to the full capacity You meant for them to have. Let the unborn child in the mother’s womb grow healthy and strong, so as to join his fellow man upon earth to serve You for the sake of others. Let the young man’s pains, and wounds, heal fully, and he not have problems arising from his full recovery to worship and love You. To serve man and You in his days on earth, Amen

If you have faith as small as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall be saved.

:slight_smile: Mary1173

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions
God Bless You,
Jim

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.