Please pray for my friend!

I’m asking that you guys and gals join me in praying for my dear friend, B.M. Doctors recently found a mass in her body. She will be having an MRI done tomorrow (Sept. 1, 2009) to determine what it is. She has been in a lot of pain lately because of this thing.

Thank you!

:gopray2:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

I have been through this and I know how hard it is…not just for our friends and loved ones but for us too…I will keep you in my prayers. Know that you are loved not just by God but by all of us here at the Forum. We care deeply foryou and what a beautiful person you must be to post a request for your dear friend.
Prayers promised.

We have our monthly Mass of Anointing of the Sick in the morning, and during Mass I will pray for your friend…and you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

Lord, please heal B.M. and make her well again. Keep her strong in faith hope and love and may she never be separated from you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.