Please pray for my friend

I haven’t heard from him in 5 weeks; this is unusual and I’m worried that something happened. Please pray that he is okay and God is with him :gopray:

Lord, please keep Laircy’s friend safe in whatever circumstances he is presently in. May he keep faithful to your word and not let anything separate himself from you. May he contact Laicy soon, if this would please you, so Laicy could be at peace abou this situation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary full of grace,the Lord is with You,
Blessed are You among women and blessed is the fruit of Your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary Mother of God,pray for us sinners,now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Almighty God please be with Laircy’s friend. Please keep him safe and at peace. Please grant unto both of them all the strengthes and graces that they are in most need of to come to a closer union with You. Please grant peace to Laircy as well.

May the most just, the most lovalbe, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Almighty God please be with Laircy’s friend. Please keep him safe and at peace. Please grant unto both of them all the strengthes and graces that they are in most need of to come to a closer union with You. Please grant peace to Laircy as well.

May the most just, the most lovalbe, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Blessed are though among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus. Holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen
faced
Lord, jesus, mary

I pray to thee that laircys friend may be okay wherever he may be. That you have st mames guarding as they travel this road together. I pray that he comes in contact with laircy again. May you fill his heart with joy and love if needed.

Praying that you hear from your friend …

praying!

I will remember your friend in my prayers today. May the Lord be with him always keeping him safe and bring him back to his friends who miss him.

Almost six weeks now, still praying …
Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me.

Laricy,

Thanks for the update. Am praying still. I love the name by the way. God Bless.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Sorry I haven’t updated this in a long time. I haven’t seen him for 3 months now :(. And today is his birthday :). I just pray that nothing bad happened to him.

Do you have his email address or something like that to get in touch?

I have been wondering how he is doing. I am sure an update will eventually come.

God bless.

Praying.

Yes I do but I seriously doubt he checks it, as he does not check the forum we mainly contact each other with. Since he’s an online friend it’s almost impossible to know how he is. :shrug:

He was one of my closest friends, too.
All we can do is pray…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You can count on my prayers by the grace of God.

God bless.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Almighty God please be with Laircy’s friend. Please keep him safe and at peace. Please grant unto both of them all the strengthes and graces that they are in most need of to come to a closer union with You. Please grant peace to Laircy as well. I ask that it is is according to your Most Perfect and Holy Divine Will that you inspire her friend to contact her, so that she may be at peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.