Please pray for my friend...

My dearest friend is very uneducated about any kind of faith. Her mother is with another woman and her father is in need of prayer also. So her familly is one huge mess.
I really hope that the Holy Spirit can work through her, and the more prayers she gets the better the chance of her possibly getting to know God. Please pray for her soul!
Thank You so much! God Bless!

I am praying hard for your friend and her family.
God Bless!
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Holy Father, You have the power and the glory to descend upon this person and allow a true conversion experience. We know all things are possible with God. Hear our prayers with mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

CheyBloom, but there is hope and there is grace, because not only have you welcomed God’s mercy towards this family by placing it in your heart to care and pray for them,
God has also inspired you to ask others to pray for them.
Therefore it is clear that God’s mercy truly is already in action for their salvation,
and loving God please fulfill the promise of these graces that You have given and the graces that You offer through CheyBloom, and to the members of this family.

Please look over these friends and grace them with faith in God and a willingness to turn away from all that seeks to ruin their souls.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amount women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

And I pray the following aloud,

O my Jesus
Forgive us our sins
Save us from the fires of hell
Lead all souls to heaven
Especially those in most need if thy mercy
Amen

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.