please pray for my friend

Please pray for my friend who is thinking of doing hormone therapy to become a women. Please pray for him to change his mind. He is also currently in a same sex relationship, one that will break the moment he starts becoming a “women” please help pray for him to wake up. It’s a mess of a world he is creating for himself.

Last night I finally told him my position since I have come back home to God’s Church and I don’t know if he will ever speak to me again, now that he knows that I will no longer support these actions. i informed him in the nicest way possible as well as let him know that i dont want to lose him as a friend. he would always come to me whenever he had problems to work out. I was truly stupid before coming back, but I fear I will not be able to do anymore in helping him wake up.

Please help and pray for this man. He will need a lot of prayers…a lot…

Thank you and may God Bless you all

Praying hard.

I will pray for your friend. Brenda:gopray2: Prayer works!!!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesús. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying that the Lord will win back your friend for you.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

He will be in my prayers. God bless you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. Thank you, it means so much to me…

Praying for your friend to be true and strong, and for you to continue loving this person through this difficulty. God bless.

Amen.

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers. We have had a nice, short conversation recently about some games, so hopefully this is a sign that we are still friends. I know right now, he is testing me because he doesn’t see how I could still love him as a friend but not accept his “life style”. Please continue to pray for him, if time permits.

Thank you GrandmaLou for taking the extra time to pray for me, as well. I’ve always been the type to accept most anything of a person just to have friends or keep peace, and so it hard for me to not lie and pretend to continue to accept his “lifestyle”.

May God Bless you all

Praying that your friend may understand that you love him as a friend and that the Lord may strengthen and bless you too.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.