Please pray for my friend.

My friend told me that she believes in Wicca.

Please pray for her. Pray that she turns to Christ and gets saved, and repents of her false religion.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying …

Lord, please bless this friend with abundant graces, that she might cultivate in her heart wisdom, faith, joy, hope, and love. Grant her angelic guidance toward the truth and protection from temptations against God. Draw her through every enterprise in her life closer to your Sacred Heart in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Have mercy, Lord, and shine heavenly beams of light on her, that she recognize their warmth and guiding illumination through this darkened, fallen world. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying

Praying that the Lord may draw her to the Truth.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.