Please pray for my friend...

A very good friend of mine was just recently baptized and confirmed into the Catholic faith. It was a great moment for him and his presence strengtened my faith as well. He graduated this year with an undergraduate engeneering degree but decided he wanted to study theology and follow Christ more closelly. His parents, who are not religious, however didn’t like the idea and he is forced to move back home (he is an international student from not-a-very-Catholic country in Asia). :frowning:

So can you please pray for him so that he has the strenghts he needs and maybe that perhaps (with some miricle) he’ll be able to stay.

Thank you!
In Christ!
~G

I’ll remember your friend in my prayers.

I will begin praying for your friend immediately!! :gopray:

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for your friend :gopray2:

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are the light of truth and the source of all knowledge.

Please continue to strengthen and encourage your newly saved child. Please give his parents the understanding that it a good and noble endeavor to learn more about You. May their hearts be soften to see, understand, and accept Your Holy will.

I ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen!

Your friend is in my prayers.

:crossrc:

I’ll pray for your friend. :gopray:

Thank you very much for all your prayers! bows :slight_smile:

Prayers for your friend.

Prayers for you friend in his pursuits. May he be shown the way to achieve his goals and make his spiritual life continue to grow.

Guys! Thank you very much once again!

I just got a message that his parents suddanly decided that he can stay where he is now. As far as I know now, they still want him to study something other than theology, but he should be able to persuit that option in the future if he chooses to. He is very happy and so am I!

Thank you God! Thank you Mary! Thank you all! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: hank you for the update!!

Thank you for this update…

Thank you for the news! :thumbsup:

:knight1: Praying for your friend.:gopray:

Congrats to your friend on both graduations. Praying he can remain in the faith

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.