Please pray for my friend

She’s 23 years of age and has depression, she’s also taken drugs and I would class her as an alcoholic.

She’s such a lovely person with a good heart and from an excellent family. However, she got involved with the wrong people and tried to hard to be like others instead of just being herself.

I pray that she’ll admit to having problems so that she can get help she needs and I pray that she’ll be able to overcome and deal with her problems as I fear one day it will go one step too far.

Please remember her in your prayers.

I am praying with you for your friend. :slight_smile:

I pray that your friend will turn her life around, and with God’s grace and blessing she might be able to get away from her vices and open herself up to the Holy Spirit.

May your friend have a very personal experience of Christ, of God’s Love, so that she may have a desire to set herself free from the clutches of depression and drugs. Amen.:gopray:

Praying.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Irelandsgirl…will keep your friend in prayer with St. Rita of Cascia, patron of difficult causes…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_11.gifJMJ

Amen!

Thank you all very much

Praying for your friend

She is in my prayers. My best friend, three years ago, was a crack cocaine addict and alcoholic. He had no home and lived in a camper shell off of a truck. But, the Lord had plans! He was picked up on an old arrest warrant and spent three days in jail. during those three days, the Lord gave him a vision of hell, and let him know that it was his destination unless he repented. When he woke up, he was covered with a purple blanket.

The addictions were GONE. After a tear-filled confession, he now has a home, a job, his own side business, is a Eucharistic minister and minister of the Altar. He seeks out other addicts, takes them in, takes them to mass and preaches the Gospel to them. A walking miracle. Hope!

Christ’s peace.

Thanks be to God. May many, many more receive the same blessing! :blessyou:

Praying for your friend…

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.