Please pray for my friend's conversion to Christ!

I had a most wonderful conversation with a guy friend of mine about the Church and faith this morning, and I think God is touching his heart right now.(he’s not currently baptized or anything, though he does pray occasionally) Please pray that God continues to work in his life, and that I do my best to be a guide for him, or whatever else God wants me to do for him. I’m so excited for him! :smiley:

Hi
Helping someone on their faith journey with the Lord is always a privilege and can be difficult too.

Just ask our Lord each day to guide and direct your converstaions with your friend and he will take care of the rest.

will remember your friend in my prayers
Lynette

Praying for your friend, and that by the grace of God, he will come to the church. God bless you.

Praying for you and for him. May God use you as a tool in his conversion.

God Bless

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying that God will continue to work his Divine Will with your friend, pumpkinbeast. And that he continue to guide and direct you in all that you do! God Bless!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying for both of you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May The Lord work powerfully in the life of your friend and grant him the gift of Faith and faithfulness…

Praying :gopray2:

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for your intentions…God bless

Still praying for your intentions.:slight_smile:

Praying very hard for him!

Praying for this great event to take place.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.