Please pray for my friend's family members

Please pray for two members of my friend Marilyn’s family: her father, Duane P.S, who is undergoing preadmission testing and prep for cancer surgery scheduled for March 8; and, for her daughter, Katie who was betrayed in a most horrible manner, so badly that she has dropped out of school and lost her Faith.

Praying for Duane and Katie…
+

O Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin,
assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help [FONT=Verdana]us, and show us
that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart for help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.[/FONT]

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen

Dear God, please grant Duane with health is this ok with you, guide him always toward you. Amen

Dear God, please protect Katie in all ways, forgive her and guide her back toward you. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for your intentions today.

*** Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. ***

:crossrc:

I sure will. My prayers are with them and don’t forget Padre Pio’s inspiring words. Hope, pray, and don’t worry.(or was it pray hope and don’t worry), either way let’s have faith that things will work out ok. OK? Take care, I care. Brenda :thumbsup::gopray2:

I am praying.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Blessings to all of you! Thanks so much!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.