Please Pray for my friend's Grandfather who passed away from lung cancer

Please Pray for my friend’s Grandfather who passed away on January.11th, Monday at 9:20 a.m. She said her “Serenity Prayer” along with “Our Father” and she told him to go home with God that was around 9:10 a.m. 10 minutes later he passed away. Please keep my friend and the rest of the family in your prayers

A Prayer for a Lately Deceased Person
Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
the soul of Thy servant N…,(my friend’s grandfather and to all who recently passed away)
from every bond of sin,
that being raised in the glory of the resurrection,
he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

O God, Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful,
grant to the souls of our departed loved ones,
the remission of all their sins,
that by means of our pious supplications, they may obtain the joy of heaven which they have earnestly desired.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

May he rest in peace and God comfort his loved ones.

[quote="St_Gabriel, post:3, topic:183094"]
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

[/quote]

Amen

[quote="St_Gabriel, post:3, topic:183094"]
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

[/quote]

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. May Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen
Lord, please grant his family healing and loving support.
Thank You, Lord.

Prayer for the Deceased Person and for Mourners

Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, You willingly gave Yourself up to death so that all people might be saved and pass from death into a new life. Listen to our prayers; look with love on Your people who mourn and pray for their dead brother/sister. Lord Jesus, You alone are holy and compassionate; forgive our brother/sister his/her sins.

By dying You opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let Your brother/sister be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him/her light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever. Amen

from 2heartsnetwork.org/deceased.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.