Please pray for my friend's ill mother

Loving God,

My friend Michael’s mother is very sick. She has suffered two stokes this year, and recently fell and broke her wrist and has now contracted pneunomia. The doctors give her less than a fifty percent chance of survival. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Michael’s mother, and hold her dear hand and see her through this time in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless the doctors and medical staff who minister to her. Please strengthen and grant courage to the family as they worry about their dear mother. Lord, whatever the plan you have for her life, please grant her mercy, strong faith, and hope in You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your loving people.

Amen.

Oh Lord, my prayers echo those of the previous poster. Please grant her healing peace and happiness. Please hold her family in the palm of your hand.

Dear Lord, Architect and Builder of all life, please come upon Michael’s mother and strengthen her that she may reagin full health, according to Your holy plan. In Jesus name we pray.

I will keep her in my prayers.

**Father, you alone know the needs of this woman and her family. We ask you to hold them up so that they can deal with what ever comes their way. Place angels around them. We ask this in the name of Jesus!
AMEN

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kindom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

Praying…

Our God please hear the prayer of this powerful yet quiet Prayer Warrior for Michael’s mother. Please hear and grant his numerous faithful, unselfish prayers for others.
Please abundantly bless him and all his loved ones and friends.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Loving God,

My friend Michael’s mother is very sick. She has suffered two stokes this year, and recently fell and broke her wrist and has now contracted pneunomia. The doctors give her less than a fifty percent chance of survival. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Michael’s mother, and hold her dear hand and see her through this time in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless the doctors and medical staff who minister to her. Please strengthen and grant courage to the family as they worry about their dear mother. Lord, whatever the plan you have for her life, please grant her mercy, strong faith, and hope in You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your loving people.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Continuing to pray…

she is in my prayers.

Our God please hear the prayer of this powerful yet quiet Prayer Warrior for Michael’s mother. Please hear and grant his numerous faithful, unselfish prayers for others.
Please abundantly bless him and all his loved ones and friends.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear friends in Christ,

Michael’s dear mother has been called home to be with our Lord. Please pray for the repose of her soul, and for comforting for the family.

Loving God,

I lift up these intentions on behalf of my friend Michael, his mother, and all involved. I pray that our Lord Jesus has met Michael’s mother and led her to the special place in our Father’s house that he has prepared especially for her.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Amen.

Jesus please welcome Michael’s mother into Your merciful love.
Please give Your comfort and healing to Michael and the family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.