Please pray for my friend's wife

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my friend’s wife? She likes to watch this immoral television show which my friend does not like at all. He has tried talking to her about it but to no avail apparently. Please pray for him and for her as well. Thank you.

A good friend once said that, “What goes in through the eye stays in the mind forever.”

Father, I pray that on behalf of us all so that our society will see that the things we see and hear on TV and radio do damage us in our perceptions, and please guide those who can effect change to these things that I feel are not pleasing to You, will change them through Your will and want for us to love moral and Godly lives. Please give strength to Holly’s friend’s wife that she will be able to see that these things are not good for her and to be able to turn them away, and please give strength to her friend in his support of his wife. Amen.

Thank you for praying ChinaDad.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying!

Praying for both your friend and wife.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.