Please Pray for My GF

Hi guys,

My Girlfriend is sort of going through some rough stuff at this time. Please pray for her and I would be grateful. Thanks and God Bless Everyone! ~Jason

Jason, she is blessed that you are willing to ask for prayers for her in this forum.
God bless you for your loving concern.
I will remember her in my prayers.
May God abundantly bless you both.

Lord, please help Love-bias’s girlfriend to carry her crosses with resignation, love and patience. Give her strength to endure her trials, and grant her all the graces she needs to persevere in a state of grace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thanks you guys. I am grateful to have your spiritual support and encouragement.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

May she be inspired by the Holy Spirit to make the right decisions in her life and may she be granted the fortitude to overcome these challenges in her life. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying for your girlfriend …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.