Please pray for my girlfriend and me

We are struggling with worry because of a bad decision we made. Please pray that we learn from our mistakes and that God helps us grow stronger together in faith through Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father I pray for these two children of yours that you would forgive them and grant them relief from all their anxiety, in Jesus name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our dear God please grant healing to this couple. Please help them to deal in the best way with the consequences of their mistake. Please protect and gude them, and give them all the help they need.

“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5: 7

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4: 6-7

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear virgin and martyr, I praise and bless the Lord for giving you to us at the patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I firmly hope that through your kind intercession he will restore this couple’s lost serenity and peace of mind. May He speak to their hearts and reassure them, “My peace I give you, let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.” Pray for them, dear St. Dymphna, that they may once again know serenity and personal peace. Amen.

:crossrc:

I am praying for you both.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.