Please pray for my Gram

Hello everyone, may the Peace of Christ be with you. I come to ask for your prayers. Please pray for my Gram, she fell outside in the bitter cold, and most likely broke her hip. She is not in good health in the first place, and I worry this will cause other problems, if not it being more serious than I think. Please Pray for her!
Jacob :signofcross:

Ave Maria, Gratia Plena. Dominus Tecum. Benedicta tu en mulieribus, et Benedictas fructus ventris tui Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei. Ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Praying for your grandmother, your family and the doctors and nurses who will be taking care of her in the hospital.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jacob, I ask Jesus to have compassion on the loving concern you feel for your Gram. I’m sure your love helps.
Jesus please help Gram to recover from the shock of this fall, and help her to recover from the effects of her fall outside in the cold

Praying for the restored health of your dear Gram…

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Gram, Jacob!

Praying for your grandmother’s healing.

Praying for your Grandmother

Praying very hard for your grandmother and may God bless you for being such a good grandson!

Thank you all so very much. We greatly appreciate your prayers!They had to warm her up at the hospital before they could do anything, she was hypothermic. I think the highest body temperature they could get was 80 degrees. A half an hour or so more and she would have froze to death. It’s a miracle that she didnt break her hip. In fact the only thing she broke was her nose, and a bone in her face (sinus cavity), and a vertabrae in her neck. We are lucky she doesnt have any brain damage. She can’t move her arms from a crossed position because of the broken vertabrae. My Mom said her face and hair were covered in blood. Its amazing that she didnt break her hip, arm or hand, or even her glasses; because she fell right on her face. I feel that God and our Lady were with her. I think my Pap was too, who passed away a over a year ago. My Gram said she kept passing in and out of consciousness while she was on the driveway, and thought she was going to die there. We’re not sure how long she was there for, but she was covered in snow when they found her. Its a miracle that shes not worse than she is, although we’re not in the clear yet. I thank you so very much for your prayers, we cannot thank you enough. Please continue to pray for her. I will keep you all in my prayers! May God Bless you Abundantly!
Jacob :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.