Please pray for my Gran whose had a stroke and hasn't got long left

My gran had a stroke yesterday and is now in hospital. The doctors say she is going to have more and has a maximum of two weeks left. Please pray for her that the Lord will grant her healing, peace and strength.

Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Jesus, I trust in You!

Merciful Father, please have mercy on jayk15’s gran in this time of suffering. Our world is fallen and grieving. Lend jayk15’s gran and all who suffer with her the hope of Your promises. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

*Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away’

~~Revelation 21:1-4*

Praying for your Grandma.

O Holy Mother, be with Gran.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee, blessed are you amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of god, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood soul and divinity of your beloved son, my Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee, blessed are you amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

May your grandmothers days be filled with the love of God and your family be at peace.

Jesus please hold Gran gently in Your heart and give her peace.
Please give strength to her family and help them to comfort each other as the maintain loving watch over this loved person who has been a blessing for their lives.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN
:highprayer:

Continued prayers for your Gran. May she be filled with the love and peace of God, and surrounded by the love and comfort of her family.

Praying hard.

Continued prayers for your Gran, and a Rosary was said for her today.

Still praying for your Gran.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Continued prayers for your Gran.

O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Prayers for your family and your Gran

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.