Please pray for my grandchildren that

they are approved to remain in the school they attend. It requires a transfer approval out of their boundary because of the long distance my daughter drives to work. This is way more crucial than it seems because of many difficulties my daughter faces.

God bless you all, and may the Lord hear all your prayers also.

Dear Jesus please look kindly on the needs of this family.
Please grant that these children are approved to remain in the school they attend because of the long distance that their mother must drive to work.
Please ensure this approval with special compassion because of many difficulties that this mother faces.

Jesus please help this family in alll their needs.
Surround them with Your light and love.

May Mother Mary pray with us for the safety of your daughter and grandchildren …
Amen

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying

Praying!

Thank you all. You are such precious children of God to pray for others.

May the Lord hear and grant the prayers of your heart for your daughter and grandchildren. I know that concerns like the one you asked us to pray for can keep one awake at night.
May the Lord surround you and your family with His kindness.

Dear Lord I ask you to keep these children safe and in the same school, and I ask in Jesus’ name.

Thank you for the prayers. We just found out that the approval came through .:clapping:

May the Lord’s best be done in this situation; may doors of wonderful opportunity open for your daughter, and her most urgent needs be bountifully met, for herself and her children-

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

I tried to change the title in my entry a few minutes ago because today’s post is a praise report, praise God!

Thank you again and God bless you all!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this Grandmother who so cares for her grandchildren. Help these children and their family to provide a educational situation that is nurturing and convenient, if You so will it, Lord. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praise God for the approval!:slight_smile:

Praise the lord!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.