Please Pray for my Grandma & the rest of the family

Please pray for my (maternal) grandma she has suffered for so long with alzheimer’s, COPD, emphysema, and this past week she was rushed to the hospital because she had diarrhea, fever, and pneumonia.

The doctor informed the family that they are doing the best they can. They are giving her pure oxygen, strong medications, and so forth. However, the doctor said that so far, “None of the medications are helping. He’ll order my grandma stronger medications but he’s doubtful they are going to help.”

He even asked about Life support which the family does not want since my grandma* never *wanted it.

You see, she had it before in the past but that’s a different story I’d rather not talk about.

I don’t know if this is right even though I love my grandma with all my heart, I’ll be very sad when she leaves this earth. I think it will be a blessing that she goes.

As for my family, they need a lot of prayers to help them through all of this.

• Prior to all of this I had a dream that my grandma would end up in the hospital this month and in my dream she doesn’t make it.

God bless you for your prayers.

Dear Jesus, please hold this woman in the palm of your hands, please don’t let her suffer, and help her family cope.thank you Jesus

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for your grandma and you and your family.

:signofcross:
"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."

• Saint Therese of Lisieux **
    The
    Our
    Father **
    *. . . for this grandmother . . . Thy prayerful child . . . and this family . . .
    . . . Lord sweetly bless each moment of these days
    with the Great Kindness of Thy Holy Presence . . . ***

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
+ Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. +
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
- Jesus

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy
hear and answer them. Amen.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux
+
:gopray2:
***“O God
incline unto mine aid,
O Lord
make haste to help me.”
***Psalm 69:2
:bible1:
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Blessed Lord our God+
. . . Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus
have mercy+
. . . Gracious Heavenly Father have mercy+
. . . Sweet Spirit of our Holy God have mercy+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Church+
[/RIGHT]

Praying for your grandma …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You have my deepest sympathy & my prayers during this difficult time. It is difficult to watch someone you love so much suffer, but know this, God has a plan that will wipe every tear away one day. Lean on him and other family and friends for the strength you need to bear each day. God loves all of you especially your grandmother, more than we can ever know.

:frowning:

For your family…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord Jesus Christ,
I’m upset and disturbed,
and I pray that You will grant me
the grace of inner Peace.
As You commanded the storm winds at sea to be calm,
command the storms in my life to be calmed.
Give me the patience I need
to cope with the burdens and anxieties of my life.
Grant me the strength to better deal with my problems,
and the understanding to be more tolerant
and kind to others.
Teach me to seek after Your will
which alone brings peace of mind
and peace of heart.

Amen.

Praying hard.

For your intentions…

Lord Jesus Christ,
I’m upset and disturbed, and I pray that You will grant me the grace of inner Peace. As You commanded the storm winds at sea to be calm, command the storms in my life to be calmed. Give me the patience I need to cope with the burdens and anxieties of my life.
Grant me the strength to better deal with my problems, and the understanding to be more tolerant and kind to others. Teach me to seek after Your will which alone brings peace of mind and peace of heart.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thank you and God bless you all very much for your prayers.

Yesterday (Oct.15/09/Thurs.) my mom, Aunt, her boyfriend, and I went to visit my grandma she was moved to palliative care. My mom and Aunt wanted to know why she was moved there so the nurses explained that she was ready to be released so apparently, my grandma was released from the hospital but a family member failed to mention it to any of her other family members. :frowning:

This is very complexed and my grandma and the rest of the family are still in need of God’s love and mercy.

I ve been through this before with my Grandma and Parents in one form or another. It’s very hard and trying… Praying for your Grandma and for your family… Take care…

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Continuing to pray for your family.

May God reward each and everyone of you for praying for my Grandma and the rest of the family. Appartently, my family member didn’t know or realize that my grandmother was being released that day either…

My Grandma is still not well but I don’t think they can do anymore for her.

God bless,
goforgoal

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.