Please pray for my Grandma's health

Hi everyone. I should have requested prayer for this months ago. My Grandma is in bad health. Her kidneys have some sort of infection that could be fatal if it is not taken care of and the antibiotics she was given didn’t help much if any. She also has cirrhosis of the liver and heart problems. She had a heart catheterization back in Februrary I believe and her aorta was completely clogged up. They put a stint in that artery. Please pray for her. I would especially appreciate prayers for her healing of the bacterial infection of her kidneys. Thank you.

I am praying for Grandma and you.

praying

Heavenly Father, please heal Holly’s Grandmother. Touch her kidneys and remove all bacteria and infections. Send your holy Angels to assist and comfort Holly.

Thank you Lord.
Amen

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†**********

She will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]**

[/FONT]

Praying very hard for your grandmother’s recovery!

Thank you everyone. You don’t know how much I appreciate your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.