Please, pray for my grandmother

I don’t really understand what is happening to her, but she is at the hospital right now…and we are afraid things will get worse than it is…

I wish I could say more, but as I said before:blush: I don’t really understand what is happening…
please pray for her…for her health…and for her life…

Prayers sent.

***+JMJTJ+

Continuing in prayer for your peace and your Grandmother’s healing.
You will both be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Daughter

Prayers promised

Am praying for your Grandmother, and, for you, as well. :gopray:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am praying.
May God’s loving arms surround your grandmother and all your family as well.

Alma

My heart and prayers are extended to you and your family. I know what a treasure Grandmothers are. May God grant you the serenity and strength to endure in this uncertain time. May our sweet Mother Mary bring you the consolation of Jesus. God love you, friend.
Jesus, I trust in you!

Praying intensely.JERRY

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying to high Heaven for you

Praying!

Prayers Being Offered For You And Your Grandmother’s Health
Grandma Glor

Praying for your dear grandmother…

Thank you very much…for prayers…but she died the last saturday…at 16:00…and it has been really hard…I couldn’t write this before…please…pray for her soul, she was a really great woman…but still…:(…
may God bless You All

I’m so sorry for your loss.
Praying …

:gopray:

You Have My Deepest Sympathy. Eternal Rest Grant Unto Her O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Her. May She Rest In Peace Amen.
Grandma Glor

Jesus please give your loving presence to Ingrid’s grandmother, and to all her family

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.