Please Pray for my Grandpa

Please pray for my grandpa Jerry, who's dying of liver cancer.

God Bless,
Nick

[FONT=Arial]I’m sorry Nick, that you’re all going through something so hurtful for you all
Jesus please be with Nick and his family, and especially with his Grandpa Jerry in his remaining time with his family. [/FONT]Please let it be a special time between Jerry and his family.
Jesus please give Jerry peace and rest. Please give Your great kindness and Your loving presence to him and ease his discomfort and pain. Please ensure that his soul is in peaceful union with Your love and mercy

Please give him and his family Your loving consolation.

St. Jude, apostle and friend of Jesus, the Church universally looks to you as the patron of hopelessness and despair, of sickness and illness. Pray for this Grandpa that he and his family may accept God's plan, that God may give the grace needed for an increase of faith and hope, and that God may, if in accord with his will, bring healing to this person and his family.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,

now and at the hour of our death! Amen. :signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Nick, I will pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your grandfather today.

For now, I pray ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please grant Jerry a peaceful death united to You. Sustain him in his agony and never let him be separated from You. Be with Nick and the rest of the family to help support and console them during this painful time. Grant courage, strength and faithfulness to Jerry and all the family members as they help prepare Jerry for his death and your coming. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father please hear our prayers for Jerry.Please comfort him and his family.Grant he will be free from pain please Lord.Guide his doctors to have the wisdom and knowledge to treat him according to Your will.Lord please help Jerry,let him not be afraid grant him strength of faith.May all his beloved family especially Nick also have strength of faith through this very painful worrying time.Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

[FONT=Arial]
Jesus please be with Nick and his family, and especially with his Grandpa Jerry in his remaining time with his family. [/FONT]Please let it be a special time between Jerry and his family.
Jesus please give Jerry peace and rest. Please give Your great kindness and Your loving presence to him and ease his discomfort and pain. Please ensure that his soul is in peaceful union with Your love and mercy
Please give him and his family Your loving consolation.

Thank You, Jesus

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Thanks for all your prayers guys. My Grandpa passed away last night, but he did it surrounded by all of his children and six of his seven grandchildren, and we don’t believe he felt much pain. Thanks again guys, my grandmother is one of the best, most faithful women I know, and this sort of thing would mean just so much to her.

God bless,
Nick

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.