Please Pray For My Healing - Healing Priest Coming To My Area Soon

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my healing? A healing priest, Fr. Chris Crotty is coming to my area soon. I intend to go and be prayed over. Anyway, any prayers you can offer for me to be healed of my mental and physical disorders, I’d appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I’ll certainly pray for you!:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Prayers for complete healing. :gopray: Tim

Heavenly Father please heal Holly of all her physical and emotional issues. in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you everyone. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

I am praying for you!:signofcross:

Dear God, I ask You to flood Your healing on everything that needs healing in Holly’s life and mind that casts shadows on present and future development and happiness.
I want to ask You to help Holly to draw out her talents and true beauty and goodness.

I want to ask You to help her to rise up and become wholesomely and fully, the exquisitely the wonderful, vibrant, unique beautiful person she is created to be.
I want to ask You to help her be a radiant witness of Your Son’s teachings of love and goodness to everyone in her life, in her sorrows, her joys, and her daily life. Please help her to become the person whom You created her to be.
And yes like everyone she has her limitations and her scars and barriers, but please surround her with Your light and love.

:slight_smile:

Thank you CatholicChick. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Trishie. This post is nearly bringing me to tears… tears of happiness and thankfulness to God. :o

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.