Please pray for my healing

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for the healing of my borderline personality disorder, major depression, anxiety disorder, chronic heartburn, and my foot? Thanks.

Holly I ask the Father in Jesus’ name to help you with all these health issues that can make life very difficult.

Jesus please grant Your compassionate support, wisdom, and love to Holly

Praying…

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Holly3278 who is sufferiing with a personality disorder, depression, anxiety, heartburn and a foot problem. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirit.

Comfort her with the knowledge that I am praying for her, and give her peace with a sense of Your presence. May she know that in a special way she is united with You,her suffering Christ. May she contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating herself freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others.
Amen

Praying very hard for your complete recovery, Holly!

Praying for you…

Praying earnestly…

Thank you everyone! I am far from healed though and so I still need prayers.

Praying for all health problems… and to find peace in life

Your foot is healed. Amen I say to you. You may now live for others. As you go through life, sharing, caring, and giving…more healing will flow through you to others.

Amen

Hollie… I know what you are going through with the depression and anxiety and I will be more than happy to pray for you.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

Praying for you. :wink:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Also pray the rosary…you will recive many grace’s from Mary and God.

In Jesus name I pray for you to be healed of your borderline personality disorder, major depression, anxiety disorder, chronic heartburn, and foot!

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Do you take medication? if so, sometimes, our medicine may be doing more harm than good.

If you ever need to talk, give me a shout!
God bless you

Five decades for your intention Holly

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Sending some prayers for the healing of your mind and body.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen *

Praying for your healing from borderline personality disorder, major depression, anxiety disorder, chronic heartburn, and foot

Lord Jesus Christ please heal this your child and provide abundance out of your riches for her in terms of all her needs for both this world and the next, for while we need the gift of your everlasting life we also need to have our needs in this world met, in Christs name amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.