Please pray for my healing..

For healing of a possible serious illness. If you want to know what it is please pm me.

Thank you.

Father Almighty, please touch TemplarKnight1 with Your mighty healing power and restore him to good health in mind, body, and spirit. Amen.

GET BETTER

:gopray2:

Blessed Saint Raphael, Archangel,
We beseech thee to help us in all our needs and trials of this life,
as thou, through the power of God, didst restore sight and give guidance to young Tobit.
We humbly seek thine aid and intercession,
that our souls may be healed,
our bodies protected from all ills,
and that through divine grace we may be made fit
to dwell in the eternal Glory of God in heaven. Amen.**

PRAYER FOR THE SICK*
O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayer for Healing

O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit you to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for the intercession of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, Blessed Marianne Cope, Blessed Pedro Calungsod, Blessed Jacques Berthieu, Blessed Giovanni Battista Piamarta, Blessed Maria del Carmen, and Blessed Anna Schäffer. Amen.

Praying for the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul II

vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless! :)

Prayer for Healing

O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit you to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for the intercession of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, Blessed Marianne Cope, Blessed Pedro Calungsod, Blessed Jacques Berthieu, Blessed Giovanni Battista Piamarta, Blessed Maria del Carmen, and Blessed Anna Schäffer. Amen.

[quote="the_phoenix, post:5, topic:286890"]
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Lord, please heal your son in accordance with your holy and perfect will and grant him peace, courage, strength, the deepest faith, surrender to your holy will and abandonment to your divine providence. Amen.

Prayer for Healing

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.