Please pray for my health - having m/c induced tonight

I literally hate asking for prayers for me, but I am taking some meds tonight to induce my m/c (miscarriage) (been hoping for almost 5 wks for it to happen naturally w/no luck). The meds I will take carry a risk of uterine rupture, hemorrhaging and death. So I am dead afraid of what could happen to me after I take these meds. I am hesitant to have a d&c because I want to be able to bury my baby and it might not be that way if I had a d&c.

Anywho, I’m freaking out, not just because I’m scared, but because I don’t want to let go. I have no kids except for my 2 babies in Heaven (including this one). :crying: So, it’s really hard for me to finally let go of her. :crying:

The other reason why I’m freaking out is that if something bad happened, I haven’t been to Mass in 1 month (because of thinking the m/c would happen each Sunday, and other reasons) and I haven’t confessed. What if I died? I had no luck reaching my Pastor for the annointing of the sick and confession… if I died, I wounldn’t even have the opportunity to meet my babies :crying:

Praying so hard for you tonight, love…

Wow, I can feel your sorrow and I am here crying with you. :crying: You must be a strong woman or at least the Lord is giving you the grace to deal with all this. I will be praying for you and your situation. Don’t worry so much about not going to confession or dying. Do what you need to do to bury your baby and leave the rest in God’s Hands. If you are not in moral sin, than you can confess your sins to God if you can’t get a priest to come over to see you. I could not even imagine how you are feeling or what you are going through, but I can only say that I am hear for you and will pray all night for you and for no harm to come to you. You have been through a lot and this is indeed a heavy cross you bear, but you don’t bear it alone. Rest assure that Jesus is carrying you tonight and holding you so close to His Sacred Heart. Be at peace. If I was there with you I would give you hugs to comfort you, but since I am not I send it through this message here. :console: :hug1:

Praying and thoughts are with you Yessisan. May God take care of your babies and you. I will remember you this weekend at Mass and will keep you in my prayers…God Bless and take care…

I will pray for you. I am so sorry. I had a miscarriage 4 years ago. Two little blessings followed. If it is God’s will, I pray for the same for you and more. God has a special purpose for you.

Praying, Yessi!

I posted a link over on the Pregnant Mommies thread so the usual suspects would know to pray as well…

Hang in there. I’m so sorry. :console:

Margaret

Praying.
:signofcross: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:signofcross: :hug3:

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

You will be in all of our thoughts tonight, Yessi.

• Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

:highprayer:

Yessi,
You know you are in my prayers!

Praying for you.:crossrc: I know how you feel, I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago and now I’m pregnant again but things are not going as plan. I will keep you in my prayers and remember that GOD has a plan for us, we have to trust that something good will come from this. Keep your head up! :hug1:

:blessyou: :angel1:

:harp:

I am praying for you. And when you reach Heaven you will be a mother to the blessings that went before you. You love your children more than the fate of your own soul. That, IMO, is proof that you would enter God’s Kingdom should the worst happen. I don’t believe it will. You are being tested and you passed with flying colours, God Bless you sister.

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Daughter

Yessi, you are in my prayers. :signofcross:

Yessi, praying for you.

hugs Oh Yessi. I’m so sorry for you. I’m praying for you, sweetie.

†JMJTJ †

Same here…
***Don’t worry about the Lord; He is merciful and knows your heart and circumstances! ***
All will be well.

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Yessi, you are in my prayers! :hug1: :hug1: :hug1:

of course i will pray, GOD will be with you, and he will help you, his beloved
con

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.