Please pray for my health

Hello. It seems I only post on Prayer Intentions when I’m having a problem with my health. I must apologize since I visit this page too infrequently otherwise. However, I found a bizarre lump on my jaw bone inside my mouth. I’m going to try to get in with a dentist asap (tomorrow if I can). I do tend to make mountains out of mole hills but I’m extremely scared about this. Please keep me in your prayers.

After the dentist, you could see the priest for Anointing of the Sick.

Hi, you’re always welcome even if you visit infrequently.
I’m glad your’re going to have things checked out…and please God all will be well, and it’s maybe just an infection that needs antibiotics. Please let us know how things go…but in the meantimes be assured that you’re in my prayer and Masses

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Praying that you’ll have peace and healing, whatever is wrong.

In prayer for your healing right now…May God our father take all your anxiety away from you and may you place your faith on God and prayer to heal you in all areas of your body…In Jesus name I pray with you…Amen…Warmly,LynneMarie

Praying that you will be OK and that it isn’t serious.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.